|Aliases||Rakshasa Rajahs; Na-Vakhti|
|Founded||10,000,000 years ago|
The Overlords, the most powerful of the fiends of Eberron, sprung from Khyber ten million years ago. These spirits, also called the rakshasa rajahs, ruled over the lesser fiends during the Age of Demons. However, the children of Siberys and Eberron, the dragons and the couatls, joined forces to rid the world of the Overlords and their fiends. The couatls gave their lives to trap the thirty Overlords deep beneath the Khyber, where they still sit today. Their former minions, the rakshasas and other fiends, have formed the Lords of Dust and seek to free the Overlords from their prisons.
There are about 30 Overlords trapped across the world of Eberron, but only some of them are known:
- Bel Shalor, the Shadow in the Flame, is a fiend that almost escaped, but was stopped by Tira Miron and was trapped within the Silver Flame. Some say that he is still trapped within the flame in Flamekeep, while others think he is trapped within the petrified body of Melysse Miron.
- Dral Khatuur the Heart of Winter is a female elemental force that, upon release, would cause a new ice age. 
- Eldrantulku the Oathbreaker is the spirit of discord, turning allies into enemies.
- The Horned Prince who is worshipped by minotaurs.
- Katashka the Gatekeeper is the overlord of life and death, and the creator of the first undead. Katashka's first servant was the demigod Kyuss.
- The overlord now known as Levistus was imprisoned deep beneath the ice of the Frostfell.
- Malathar, The Keep of Secrets, is a cat-like fiend that was imprisoned along with the Couatl that had bound it beneath Aundair. Its essence, along with the that of the Couatl and the power of the Storm Dragon, could be harnessed to create the Dragon Forge, a weapon capable of devastating the Eldeen Reaches and the eastern Demon Wastes. 
- Masvirik the Cold Sun is the Overlord with domain over the things that slither in the night. Masvirik is trapped deep within Haka'torvhak, where his servants Rhashaak and the Blackscale Lizardfolk and Poison Dusk Lizardfolk await his freedom.
- Rak Tulkhesh, the Rage of War, is the embodiment of rage, war, and hatred.
- Ran Iishiv the Unmaker is imprisoned in Korrandar in Sarlona.
- The overlord Sakinnirot claimed ownership of the continent of Xen'drik, and is now trapped beneath Stormreach.
- Shudra the Fleshrender is a fiend imprisoned beneath the of Mel-Aqatis, along with the spirit of the Couatl that bound it. Its rakshasa servant attempted to escape and free its master by stealing the body of the wife of Janik Martell. It was thwarted by the efforts of his new lover, a priestess of the Silver Flame who was able to defeat the Flesh Renderer with silver torc gifted to her by the spirit of a Couatl.
- The Spinner of Shadows is a female overlord that is imprisoned deep within Khyber, near Tarath Marad. For ages she has waited for just one moment of freedom so that she may once again spin her web of treachery. She was attended by Drow, Reavers and Hezrou. 
- Little is known about the Stalker in Darkness, but the rakshasa Zathasram is seeking to become his prakhutu.
- Sul Khatesh, the Keeper of Secrets, is the master of arcane might and mystery. Unknown to most, Sul Khatesh is trapped beneath the Arcane Congress, whispering to them in their sleep.
- Tiamat, the Daughter of Khyber, is the truest child of Khyber, and holds dominions over dragonkind. She is trapped within the Pit of Five Sorrows, where the Talons of Tiamat hope to free her.
- Tul Oreshka, the Truth in the Darkness, is the keeper of truths and of madness.
- During the Age of Demons, the two-headed rakshasa rajah Yad-Raghesh brought the fight to Argonnessen. This overlord was defeated by the dragons, and entombed in the Vale of the Fallen Rajah, under the watchful eye of the Light of Siberys.
- An Unnamed Fiend is bound in the Krertok Peninsula in Sarlona. 
- An Unnamed Fiend is bound in Sustrai Mor in Sarlona. 
- An Unnamed Fiend is bound in Tempest’s Isle in the Lhazaar Principalities. 
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 City of Stormreach. Keith Baker, Nicolas Logue, James "Grim" Desborough, C.A. Suleiman (2008). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-4803-5.
- ↑ Eberron Campaign Setting. Keith Baker, Bill Slavicsek, and James Wyatt (2004). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-3274-0.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 "Eternal Evil: The Lords of Dust" (November 2005) by Keith Baker. Dragon Magazine issue 337.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Eberron Campaign Guide. James Wyatt and Keith Baker (2009). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-5099-4.
- ↑ "Dreadhold: Eberron's Inescapable Island Prison" (June 2006) by Keith Baker and Jason Bulmahn. Dragon Magazine issue 344.
- ↑ Keith Baker's Blog http://keith-baker.com/dragonmarks-34-the-lords-of-dust/
- ↑ "Backdrop Graywall" (October 2008) by Keith Baker. Dragon Magazine issue 368.
- ↑ Player's Guide to Eberron. James Wyatt, Keith Baker, Luke Johnson, Steven Brown (2006). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-3912-5.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 Dragon Forge. James Wyatt (2009). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-5105-2.
- ↑ "Poison Dusk, Black Sun: Explore Q'barra, Part 2" (December 2010) by Keith Baker. Dungeon Magazine issue 185.
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 Secrets of Sarlona. Keith Baker, Scott Fitzgerald Gray,Glenn McDonald, and Chris Sims (2007. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-4037-9.
- ↑ In the Claws of the Tiger, James Wyatt (2006). Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 9780786940158.
- ↑ Dungeons and Dragons Online https://www.google.com/#q=spinner+in+shadows
- ↑ "The Maze of Shattered Souls" (April 2010) by James Wyatt. Dungeon Magazine issue 177.
| Bel Shalor · Eldrantulku · Horned Prince · Katashka · Levistus · Masvirik · Rak Tulkhesh · Sakinnirot |
Sul Khatesh · Tiamat · Tul Oreshka · Yad-Raghesh