People, places and things of the Eldeen Reaches, a free nation.
- "Yet, if you enter the woods
- Of a summer evening late,
- When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed pools
- Where the otter whistles his mate.
- (They fear not men in the woods,
- Because they see so few)
- You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,
- And the swish of a skirt in the dew,
- Steadily cantering through
- The misty solitudes,
- As though they perfectly knew
- The old lost road through the woods...
- But there is no road through the woods." -Kipling
Pages in category "Eldeen Reaches"
“ Greenheart is the capital town of the Eldeen Reaches. The population is approx. 1,300...
“ Oalian is an ancient greatpine tree that was given sentience in -4100yk, located in the Towering...
“ The Gloaming is a manifest zone of Mabar, the Endless Night, located in the southern parts of...
“ Sylbaran is a small town in the southern Eldeen Reaches, on the border of Droaam. It's position...
“ Lake Galifar is a freshwater body of water shared by the nations of Aundair, Breland and the...
“ The Bitter Sea lies to the north of Khorvaire seperating the great continent from The Frostfell...