|Blood and Honor|
|Publisher||Wizards of the Coast|
|Date||September 12, 2006|
|Preceded by||In the Claws of the Tiger|
Blood and Honor is a novel set in Eberron and was written by Graeme Davis and published by Wizards of the Coast. It is the fourth and final instalment of The War-Torn series and was released in 2006. The cover was illustrated by Wayne Reynolds.
|“|| Karrnath, born in war...
The daughter of a noble family has gone missing. A proud and ancient house has fallen to ruin. Even the dead are disappearing.
And a disgraced exile may be the only one who can save them.
Returning home from the Last War, a bitter soldier discovers a criminal operation trafficking in slaves. When members of his own family turn up missing, his attempt to get them back embroil him in a plot involving illegal necromantic activities that run from the lowliest criminals to the highest reaches of government.
- Adrik: The ir'Dramon's estate's gamekeeper.
- Berend Hintram: Gali ir'Dramon's childhood friend.
- Detlen: A half-elf prison clerk working for the ministry.
- Garn: A female Dwarf and member of the Company of the Skull.
- Gali ir'Dramon: Vedykar's older brother.
- Grethilde ir'Dramon: Vedykar's mother.
- Harika: A barmaid at the Black Dragon.
- Lath Yoldrum: One of the two leaders of Dern's halfling tribe.
- Leonus Dabo: a crime lord .
- Levro: One of the ir'Dramon family servants.
- Marbulin Dravuliel: A necromancer who ran an undead Karrnathi research facility.
- Milla: One of the ir'Dramon family servants.
- Old Hazlon: One of the two leaders of Dern's halfling tribe.
- Perra: An elderly Halfling woman and House Jorasco healer.
- Sattel: The ir'Dramon's family butler.
- Slarn: A half-orc thug who works for Ikar.
- Tarmun: A former member of the Company of the Skull.
- Thandred: Vedykar's cousin and first in line to the family.
- Wultram: A Karrnathi vampire who turned Brey.
|This section is a stub. You can help us by expanding it.|